New Dimensions Home Health Care is a Medicare certified Class A Home Health Agency located in Fergus Falls, MN. We have been a locally owned and operated business since 1993. Currently we provide services for over 400 people in 20 MN counties. For the map and listing of counties we presently serve you can go to the Service Area page. We specialize in Private Duty Nursing, Skilled Nursing, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Attendant, Homemaking, Foot Care, and Extended Family Club and now Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy. For more information on our services you can go to the Services page. We also provide jobs for over 250 people. The job positions we have are RN’s, LPN’s, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, Home Health Aides, Personal Care Attendants, and Homemakers. For an application please go to the Employment page.
Member of the Minnesota Home Care Association
Why Choose New Dimensions:
- We are here for you 24 hours per day 7 days a week.
- Medicare Certified.
- Experience counts! We've been in business for over 18 years.
- Locally owned.
- We provide services for people of all ages from newborn to almost 100 years old.
- We take the time to get to know your health care needs so we can set up a care plan specific to your needs and wants.
- Every employee is a trained and qualified individual.
- We care that you are receiving the highest quality of health care.